Information we collect and how we use it
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site or to ReWater Systems (ReWater®) via other methods. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
Product inquiries and registration
When you inquire about, buy, or register a product, we ask you to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and information about the product you’re interested in, or the product you bought, including the product’s model number, serial number and purchase date.
Sales, service and promotional activities
If you schedule a delivery, make a consumer inquiry, purchase parts, participate in our promotional activities (such as rebates or contests) or email us through the “Contact Us” link or other links on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
Questionnaires and surveys
We occasionally may ask visitors to our web site and consumers to complete online surveys and opinion polls about their activities, attitudes and interests. These surveys help us serve you better and improve the usefulness of our site. In conducting these surveys we may ask you for your name and email address and other information. We do not keep any personal information about you in connection with your participation in a survey unless you specifically agree to provide that information for that purpose.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions (including by sending you marketing communications);
- To contact you in the event of a service notification for your product or to provide other notices concerning the safety of your product regardless of your stated privacy preferences;
- We never share personal information you provide to us with third parties;
- To process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications;
- To provide you access to ReWater’s website, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number;
- To confirm and process your order, provide you with updates regarding your order, process returns and contact you concerning your order, we ask for your contact information, including your name, postal address, phone number, email address and your payment information, including your credit card number and billing information;
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your product (including but not limited to purchases, payments, and warranty issues);
- Verify your identity to ensure security for the purposes listed here;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
- Ensure the safety of ReWater network services, information resources and employees.
Last Updated February 19, 2014