110 VAC Power: 20 amps to controller, grounded
12/3 wire bundle from controller to pump in 1/2” conduit
Please refer to page 30 in the User Guide.
208/230 VAC Power: 30 amps to controller, grounded
10/3 wire bundle from controller to pump in 3/4” conduit
24 VAC from Residential or Commercial controllers:
- 18/3 wire bundle from controller to 3-way valve on top of filter vessel
- 18/3 wire bundle from controller to irrigation supplement valve and backwash valve at filter vessel
- 18 gauge wire bundle(s) for up to 21 irrigation valves to irrigation valve manifolds
- 12/2 wire from controller to pump for float switch in 1/2” conduit
- 110, 208, and 220 VAC pumps come with 15” wire leads.
- 110, 208, and 220 VAC wires shall be in conduit with approved water-tight housings at all splices.
- 24 VAC power wires shall have water-tight connectors at all splices.